Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Snack time

Ah, the snack attack strikes again!

I just spent the evening putting my entire wardrobe into garbage bags because we are moving in two - yes, TWO - days. This must have expended some extra calories (yes...that's it) because afterwards I got THE MUNCHIES. It was the kind where you look in the fridge, and then in the cupboard, and then back in the fridge without any focus or direction.

Danger, Will Robinson!

I ended up having a handful of Kashi crackers and a spoonful of peanut butter. It could have been better, it could have been worse.

I watched the program X-Weighted (have you seen this?) and did some calisthenics. I would love to write about each move with their proper, technical terminology, but I don't know them! I do about 20 minutes' worth of movements focusing on my upper body, core, and legs. I've been doing variations of this routine since I was 16 years old. I've not always been the best with cardio, but I've always been a fan of strength training. Any sort of exercise that allows me to do it in my pjs while watching cable television has my support.

Well it is time for me to go to bed. There is a breakfast cookie in the fridge waiting for me tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment